Thursday, November 5, 2009

Miss Rodeo Canada Competition 2010

So part of my reason for getting into Photography was my involvement with the Airdrie Rodeo Ranch Association.
I have been director of the Queen Committee for the past 3 years now and absolutely love meeting and working with some absolutely wonderful and lovely ladies vying for and wearing the crowns of Miss Rodeo Airdrie and the Airdrie Pro Rodeo Princess.

This year I am extremely excited to go up to Edmonton and cheer on our 2008 Miss Rodeo Airdrie Dana Hanson, competing for the title of 2010 Miss Rodeo Canada. This has been a dream of hers for so long, and now she gets a chance to shine. She has been preparing for quite some time going to clinics and workshops in helps to keep her on top of the competition.
She is an amazing woman and I know that she will do so well up there.
The crowning takes place during the Canadian Finals Rodeo 2009, on Thursday November 12th.
I will keep you all posted on how she does.

Good luck Dana, you will do amazing.




This photo is from a shoot Dana and I did back this summer. She is an amazing model to work with as well as the energy and vibrance she gives off through her smile and facial expressions.

No comments:

Post a Comment